Monday, August 27, 2012

Zipline and Cable Car at Tagaytay City's Picnic Grove

    
      I have blogged about how cool it was (literally and figuratively!) to be at Tagaytay City's Picnic Grove (to read about it, click here).   During then, I only concentrated on the beautiful sights and merely enjoyed the scenery. I was already happy at that, as the ambiance was more than enough to last my entire day.  But there were actually lots of things to do at the Picnic Grove. And so just recently, I went back for more :-).  


Cable Car at Tagaytay Picnic Grove


     Among other things, Tagaytay Picnic Grove offers  the Zipline and Cable Car for all you thrill-seekers out there. As I was not brave enough for the zipline,  my not-so-courageous friends and I opted for the not-too-scary-looking cable car. Alright, so the cable car does look safer than the zipline: you are seated and enclosed in what looks like a giant bird cage :>

      If you are not scared of heights, then there will be no problem at all. It was a breeze,  actually. The trip from start to end points didn't take  more than 5 minutes. Inside the cable car, I took these pictures for you to get a feel of what it's like being up there :D

The Cable Car is suspended and supported by these mean looking cables


Everything (and everyone!) looks so tiny when you're  up the Cable Car

Does the view scare you? The bridge looks really small and the people
even smaller up the Cable Car!

Everyone looked happy seeing us up there. I hope we weren't so comical.
But one of my companions kept on shouting ! Oh maybe that's why...

...and so we encountered braver souls along the way! They were
hanging by a zipline! 

But who could be braver than this fellow? Not me, definitely!
I wonder what was on his mind while enjoying(?) his zipline :p

      And so there goes my very first cable car ride.  Please go and visit the Picnic Grove at Tagaytay City for your own adventure.  Oh and by the way, if you're interested to try it, a round trip costs 400 PHP per person, and that includes a souvenir photo to document the experience. But if you're braver, you may opt for the scarier Zipline instead hehehe! Go.. go.. go! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you!